SNSP Course Overview:
The instructor‐facilitated sessions include fully immersive hands‐on lab activities that will guide you through advanced firewall configuration and administration tasks in a simulated SonicOS environment.
The scenario‐based sessions will also enable you to assess, evaluate, and take the required actions over various types of cyber threats in a risk‐free lab environment.
The lab component includes:
• VPN Auto Provisioning
• Advanced Routing
• Advanced interface settings
• Using SonicOS CLI (Command Line Interface)
• Capture Client
• Capturing and replaying Packets
• DPI-SSL/TLS Server
• App Rules
• App Control
• Advanced High Availability
• Excluding Trusted Content
• Resolving False Positives
• Configuring Content Filtering
• Implementing Best Practices for
The lecture components of the curriculum include best practices and SonicWall recommendations for various configuration tasks.